Note: Only Plan Admins are able to add and manage plan members. If you are not a Plan Admin you will not be able to see the Plan Admin Console.
Once you have added a user to your plan you can choose whether or not they are a regular internal user or a Plan Admin. Plan Admins have the following additional permissions compared to a regular internal user:
- Ability to add, remove and manage Plan Members
- Ability to create and delete Projects
- Will always be a Project Admin when added to a Project
To change a user's Plan Admin permissions
1. Go to the Members page.
2. Tap on the user whose permissions you would like to change.
3. Tap either Change role or Make admin depending upon their existing permissions.
4. You will now be presented with an alert asking you to confirm the changes. Once confirmed this user's role will be changed and their label will change on their user card on the Members page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.