Note: Only Plan Admins are able to add and manage plan members. If you are not a Plan Admin you will not be able to see the Plan Admin Console.
1. Go to the Members page.
2. Tap the Blue ⊕ button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Enter the email address of the user who you would like to add or invite to the plan in the input field under the Search and invite users heading.
Note: You can enter as many email addresses as you need to in this input field, however, please make sure to either separate them with commas or semi-colons.
4. Tap Search. You will be presented with the users to invite pop over. This pop-over will confirm the email addresses to which you will be sending invites. It will also list out any invalid email addresses, as well as any users who already exist. Click Send invite to confirm and send invites to the email addresses which you have provided. Any existing Insite users found will be added to the plan.
5. The users who you invited will receive an email asking them to create an Insite account. Once they have signed up they will automatically be added to your plan.
1. If there are any invalid email addresses click on the cross to close the pop-over and review the email addresses which you have entered. Make sure that they are either separated using commas or semi-colons.
2. If you cannot find someone's account firstly double-check the email address and, secondly, ask them to check that they are not in private mode.
3. If any of the email addresses are linked to existing users then they will be added to the plan instantly after clicking Add & invite on the users to invite pop over.
4. You can revoke an invite at any time by visiting the plan members page and clicking on an invited user. This will mean that they will no longer be automatically added to your project after they sign up.