Note: You can only add link assignees to collaborators on Starter, Premium & Enterprise level plans. You will not have this option on a Personal plan.
You can link your project users to your assignees so that they receive notifications for updates to items assigned to them. Make sure to have your assignees signed up to Insite and already added to the project collaborators list:
- Add project collaborators from within your organisation
- Add project collaborators from outside of your organisation
See also: Set up and edit project assignees for how to set up your assignees.
To link a project user to an assignee
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Scroll down to the Assignees header.
4. Tap on the assignee which you would like to update.
5. Choose the project users who you would like to link to the assignee under the Users heading.
6. To save your changes make sure to tap the Tick in the top right of your screen when you are done. The assignee will now be updated and the project user will be linked. They will now receive updates for items to which they are assigned to.