You are able to change the name of fields throughout the app to match your own terminology. For example, 'Assignees' could become 'Subcontractors' for your items, or 'Revision' could become 'Title' for your reports.
- Only Project Admins can access the field name settings and therefore customise the terms.
- This will take effect across this entire project for all users, and including on any new reports.
- Given that this is a project-level setting, the report settings accessed from the menu will still read the default field names. However, the report settings will still apply to the corresponding updated field when generating new reports.
To update project field names
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Tap Project settings under the locations card.
4. Go to Customise field names. You will now be presented with all of the options for each area under the Project, List, Item, and Report headings.
5. Update the fields as you wish. If a field is left blank then it will stay as the default as described by the title of the field. Your changes will automatically be saved and applied throughout your project after you have entered them.