By default, all new lists will be accessible to any collaborators on the project. However, it's possible to limit the user access of each so that sensitive information can be hidden from certain collaborators. It is also possible to update the default setting.
This default can be changed globally at a plan level or on a project-by-project basis (and subsequently, updated on each list). This article covers updating the global setting that all projects (and subsequently, their lists) will respect by default.
For details on how to override the plan default on a project-by-project basis, see Update project permission settings.
- Only Plan Admins can access the Admin Console and can therefore update this setting.
- The setting can be overridden on each project via the Project Settings page, see Update project permission settings for more details.
- For more information on what the different options mean for this setting, see Update who has access to a list.
1. Go to the Settings screen
2. Go to Default user access under the Lists heading. Tap on the setting to open the options. You will be presented with a popup containing options for All project users and My organisation and No default.
3. Select the desired option and tap on Ok when you are done. Your changes will automatically be saved and will take effect on any new lists.