1. Go to the Projects page.
2. Select the project which you wish to leave.
3. You will see the list of current project collaborators under the Collaborators heading.
4. Click on your own user card.
5. Click Leave project. You will now have left the project and will no longer have access to it in the Insite Teams platform.
1. You will still be able to see the project in the Admin Console as you have access to all projects as a Plan Admin from within the Console.
2. You cannot leave a project if you are the only project admin. Before you can leave you must give another user project admin rights. See Add project collaborators from your organisation & change their Admin permissions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.