With Insite Teams you have the ability to sign off or archive lists that are completed or which you would no longer like to work on. Signed off and archived lists move into a read-only state so they cannot be updated further to protect the state they were in at the time of being moved into either state. See Sign off or archive a list.
To reactivate a signed off or archived list
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Go to your project lists.
4. Tap on the list you would like to re-activate.
5. Tap the Reports & Details tab above the search bar at the top of the screen on the right-hand side.
6. Tap the Change status button under the details card. You will be presented with the list status options. Select Active and tap Ok to confirm.
7. Enter a comment in the text box under the Comment heading.
8. Once you are done, tap Activate list to complete the process and move the list to an active state. Your status change will be logged against the list in the List Activity Feed - see View list activity. Your status change will also be presented on PDF reports on the leader page which will display the time and date of the change and the comment made.
Please sign in to leave a comment.