! This article has been superseded since update 1.12.0 by the following:
You can invite new users to your Insite Teams projects who do not yet have an account for Insite Teams and they will receive an email with a link to sign up. After signing up they will automatically be added to the project you invited them from.
To invite new users to your Insite Teams project:
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Tap the Collaborators button in the top right of the screen to view the current collaborators.
4. Tap the Blue ⊕ button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Enter the email address of the person you would like to add to the project in the input field under the Search & invite users heading. Note: You can enter multiple email addresses in the search box if you separate them using commas.
6. Tap Search. You will be presented with the users to invite pop over. This pop-over will confirm the email addresses to which you will be sending invites. It will also list out any invalid email addresses, as well as any users who already exist. Click Invite to confirm and send invites to the email address(es) which you have provided.
Note: If the user(s) exist(s) and they are not already part of the project then their name(s) will appear in the pop-up and you can add them to the project - see Adding project collaborators from outside of your organisation.
5. The users who you invited will receive an email asking them to create an Insite account. Once they have signed up they will automatically be added to your project. You will see them listed in the project collaborators screen with the Invited badge against their name.
1. If there are any invalid email addresses click on the cross to close the pop-over and review the email addresses which you have entered. Make sure that they are either separated using commas or semi-colons.
2. If any of the email addresses are linked to existing users then they will be added to the project instantly after clicking Add & invite on the users to invite pop over.
3. You can revoke an invite at any time by visiting the project and clicking on an invited user. This will mean that they will no longer be automatically added to your project after they sign up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.