List templates can be set up with templated items. List templates can be used to save time if you have repetitive audits which you may do on a weekly basis, for example. You can then create new lists from the templates which will contain all of the templated items for you to update with new information as required. See Create a list template.
- Only Project Admins & Internal users are able to create and update List Templates.
To update an existing list template's details
1. From the home screen go to Your project - see Create a project.
2. Once you have opened your project tap the Templates card under the Lists heading.
3. Select the template which you would like to update to open it.
4. Tap Edit details at the top of the page next to the search bar.
5. Enter the new template details in the input fields or update the settings, tags and status options:
- Settings: To prevent images without GPS data from being uploaded to lists that are created from this template, tap on the switch next to Images must have GPS coordinates under the Settings heading (for more info see Prevent images from being uploaded without GPS data).
- Tags: To add or remove tags to the template, tap Select or add under the Tags heading (for more info see Manage project tags).
- Status options: To update the status options associated with the template, tap on the name of the current status group and choose from the options set up on the project (for more info see Customise status options).
Tap the ✓ in the top right of your screen when you are done to save the changes.