You can activate a 30 day trial for Insite Teams which will give you access to all Enterprise level features. At the end of the trial, you can stay on Enterprise or downgrade to one of our other plans as below.
Insite Teams has three plans available:
- Basic (For single users working across devices without collaboration)
- Team (For small teams looking to collaborate on internal projects)
- Enterprise (For large teams collaborating with clients and contractors)
You can view all of the latest features and pricing available for each plan here:
Get in touch with us if you require a quote for an Enterprise plan.
If you are eligible for a free trial then you can start one by following the instructions below If you are not eligible then you may purchase a new plan - see Purchasing a plan.
To start a trial:
1. Start by heading to teams.insiteapp.co.uk/trial/. You will now be taken to the Insite Teams platform where you will be asked to sign up or log in.
2. Login or sign up to an Insite Teams account.
2a. If you sign up for a new account you will need to first verify your email address. Check your emails and look for one with the subject 'Verify your email for Insite Teams' (don't forget to check your junk!). Follow the link within the email and your account will now be verified. Head back to the Insite Teams platform and tap Continue on the email verification page.
3. After successfully signing up or logging in your trial will commence and you will be presented with the welcome walkthrough.
4. Follow the steps in the walkthrough to get your first project set up and invite your team.
Thanks for signing up! Next, take a look at the training pack to see how to create lists, items, and reports.