Note: Only Project Admins & Internal Project Users are able to create new List Templates.
List templates can be shared across projects using the import feature. See also Create a list template for how to set up the templates to be shared.
To import a template into your project from another project
1. From the home screen go to the project you wish to import into - see Create a project.
2. Once you have opened your project tap the Templates card under the Lists heading.
3. Once you have opened your templates page tap Import in the top right-hand corner of the screen. You will now be presented with the import popover.
4. You will see here a list of the templates which you can import. They are organised by project and separated by headers to reflect this. Use the checkboxes on the left-hand side of the list to select which templates you would like to import into the current project.
5. Tap the ✓ in the top right of your screen when you are done and the templates will be copied over.