There are two roles that you can assign to your collaborators:
- Project Admin
Project admins have more permissions on a project than Internal users. Such as the ability to manage the collaborators and the project details. For a full explanation of the permissions for each role, see User roles & permissions explained (Team plan).
- Only Project admins are able to manage collaborators' roles. Other users can only view the collaborators.
- For instructions for Enterprise plans, see Change a collaborator's role (Enterprise plan).
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Tap the Collaborators button in the top right of the screen to view the current collaborators.
4. Tap on the user whose role you would like to update.
5. Select the new role on the Manage user card. The user's role will change and their label will be updated on the Collaborators page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.