You are able to customise which information is displayed on your reports' cover pages.
This article covers toggling project information including:
- Project number*
- Project client*
- Project architect*
- Project location*
*These are the default names for the fields. They may have been customised on the project, see Customise project field names.
- The list above describes the full extent of the project information that may be displayed on the report cover page. Depending upon the report theme you choose, some of this information may not ever be displayed.
- Updating these settings will not amend any of your existing reports and will only take effect on any new reports that are generated.
1. From the home screen go to Menu > Settings.
2. Tap Reports under the General heading.
3. Under the Project information heading, tap on the switches next to the Number, Client, Architect and Location fields to choose whether or not they are displayed. If the switch is blue they will be displayed. If the switch is grey they will not be.