Having pinned items onto location drawings (see Adding locations to items and pinning on drawings), you can view all of these items in one view on the drawing itself. To do this, you view the location that the drawing is associated with.
For more information on adding drawings to locations, see Add drawings to locations.
- The term Drawing may have been customised to something more relevant to your workflow under the project settings.
- Location drawings are not available on Team and Basic plans.
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Scroll down to the Locations header.
4. Tap on the location associated with the drawing that you would like to view all pins for.
5. Here you will find the associated drawing and all of the item pins will be displayed on it. By default, you will see all of the pins from every list that you have access to.
6. Tap on the ☰ icon to reveal the actions available on the drawing. From here, you can filter the pins by list using Choose lists under the Filter pins section of the pop-up. Furthermore, you can filter by Assignee, Priority and Due date using By item details.