Sometimes you might want to re-generate a report. For example, if you are consistently generating reports for a specific audit each week and need to use the same filters as you did last week. Or, you have made a mistake with the filters but would like to re-use the summary text.
In these scenarios, you can re-generate existing reports. This provides instruction on how to do this both for list-level reports and project-level reports.
- To generate a new report, see Create a report.
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Go to your project's Lists. Or, to re-generate a project report, go to Project reports and skip to step 6.
4. Tap on the List which contains the report you would like to re-generate.
5. Tap the Reports & Details tab above the search bar at the top of the screen on the right-hand side.
6. Head into the archive folder for the relevant format and locate the report which you would like to re-generate. If you do not yet have any reports generated see Create a report. Tap on ⋯ to reveal the report's actions.
7. Tap on Re-generate report. You will be presented with the Generate report page. The revision, date, summary text, settings and filters will all be set as per the existing report. You can still override these if necessary. When you are happy with the settings, tap Generate in the top right of the page. Your report will be generated and will now be available in the archive.