Only Plan Admins are able to create new projects. Please contact your Plan Admin and ask them to set up your projects for you.
To set up projects as a plan admin from within the Insite platform
1. Go to the Insite homepage
2. Tap the Blue ⊕ button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Enter the project details in the input fields under the Details heading.
4. To add a project photo tap the Blue camera button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Tap either Choose to open up your image library and choose a photo, or Take to open your device's camera and take a new photo. If you are unable to choose or take a photo you may need to update your permission settings.
6. You should now see your new project image in place of the generic placeholder in the card under the Image heading. To save your project tap the Tick in the top right of your screen.
Next, see adding collaborators to a project to add users from your organisation and give them project admin permissions.
Alternatively, you can add projects from the admin console. See create a project in the admin console.