You can import assignees and locations in bulk from the following file formats:
These file formats can be created by exporting data from a spreadsheet. For an example see: Import or export text (.txt or .csv) files.
- This is a browser-only feature and cannot be accessed via the Insite Teams app for iOS or Android.
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Scroll down to the Assignees header.
4. Tap Import in the top right-hand corner of the screen or under the illustration if you have no assignees or locations set up yet. You will now be presented with the import pop-up.
5. Select Choose or drop a file in one of the above formats onto the box. You can select multiple files and all of the values will be grouped together.
6. All of the values from the file will now be presented in the import pop-up. You can now review the values before importing them. Select a value to edit it or use the ✕ to remove it.
7. When you are happy with the values in the import pop-up select Import to confirm and update your assignee or location database with the additional fields.