When creating a list you will see the option to choose a status group. By default the list will use the Progress option which allows you to track the progress of your items with the following status':
- In progress
You can also choose from two other default sets:
As well as choosing from the default groups you can also create your own custom groups of options to which you can assign custom labels, colours and icons.
- Only Project Admins can access the Status options settings and therefore create custom groups.
- Given that this is a project-level setting, the custom groups will be available on all new lists as well as list templates.
- Changes made to custom groups will not have an effect on any existing lists which use the group to maintain the integrity of the status' on exiting items. The changes will, however, take effect on any list templates that use the custom group.
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Tap Project settings under the locations card.
4. Go to Status options. You will now be presented with all of the available status groups for the project. By default, you will find the following options: Progress, Compliance & Score.
5. Tap on the Blue ⊕ button to add a new custom group of status options. You will now be presented with an alert where you can give your new group a name.
6. Provide a name for your custom status group and tap Create when you are done. A new group will be created with two default options (the minimum amount permitted).
7. Use Add option + to add more options to your custom status group.
8. Tap on each of the options in your new group to be taken to the Edit option screen where you can update their name, colour and icon. Note: from here, you can also remove options from your group using the Delete option button.
9. Enter a name for your option in the input field under the Status label heading. Choose a colour under the Choose colour heading. Finally, select an icon under the Choose icon heading.
10. Tap the ✓ in the top right of your screen when you are done. Your status option will be updated. Repeat steps 7 & 8 for each option in your new group. You can now use your new group on your lists & items - see Using custom status options & Change an item's status.