On Enterprise plans you are able to customise the permissions for each user on a list by list basis. For each user, you can choose from the following item access options:
- Full access (Default for Project admins)
- Can edit details on all items. Including updating status and approving and rejecting status requests. Unable to make status requests.
- Limited access (Default for Internal and External users)
- Full access and management only on items they have created. Otherwise, they can add photos, comments and make status requests.
- Read only access (Default for Read only users on the project)
- Can only view items on the list. Unable to make any changes. Cannot create items.
For information about creating lists and choosing who has access to them see:
- Only the Creator of the list is able to update who has access and their permissions.
- Other Project Admins & Internal users are able to see who has access.
- Collaboration is not available on Basic plans.
1. From the home screen go to Your project - see Create a project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Go to your project lists.
4. Tap on the list you would like to update.
5. Tap the Reports & Details tab above the search bar at the top of the screen on the right-hand side.
6. Tap the List details card under the reports heading.
7. Using the checkboxes under the User access heading, select which users will be able to access this list and view the items within it.
8. Tap Customise permissions above the list of users. The permission for each user will be revealed, these will be set to the defaults as described in the article description above.
9. To update a user's permission, tap on the current permission and select the new desired option from the Item access pop up. Note: You cannot change the permission for a Read-only project user.
10. To save your changes make sure to tap ✓ in the top right of your screen when you are done. Your list will have been updated and the new permissions applied.