When creating a list you will see the option to choose a status group. By default the list will use the Progress option which allows you to track the progress of your items with the following status':
- In progress
You can also choose from two other default sets:
As well as choosing from the default groups you can also create your own. See Customise status options.
To use a custom status group on a list
1. From the home screen go to Your project - see Create a project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Create a new list from the project overview screen using the shortcut.
4. Alternatively you can create a list by going into your project lists and tapping the Blue ⊕ button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Enter the details in the input fields under the Details heading. You must provide at least a Name for the list.
6. Choose a privacy setting from the list of privacy settings under the List privacy header.
7. Tap on the current status group (Progress is the default) under the Status options header.
8. You will now be able to choose from one of the alternative default groups or your custom status groups if you have set them up. See Customise status options.
9. Tap the ✓ in the top right of your screen when you are done. Your new list will have been created and your items created under it will utilise the status options from the group you have chosen.