To help share inspections, audits and snag lists, you can export QR codes which when scanned, will take you to a list's items.
You can either export the QR code for a single list, or for multiple lists.
- If you are exporting QR codes for lists under an Enterprise or Team plan, the theme colour and logo will be populated from the plan, if they have been set there. Otherwise, your own settings will be used.
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Go to your project lists.
4. Tap on the List actions button in the left-hand corner of the bottom toolbar. Choose Print QR codes from the list of actions to reveal the checkboxes.
5. Select the lists which you would like to generate QR codes for, and when you are done tap on the ✓ which is now in the left-hand corner of the bottom toolbar.
6. You will now be presented with the device's sharing options. From here you can choose to save the PDF to the device files or share it (via email or Whatsapp, for example).