You are able to customise which information is displayed on your reports' cover pages.
This article covers toggling personal information including:
- Auditor name
- Auditor company
- Auditor position
- Auditor email
- Auditor signature
- Company logo
- Company address
- Additional company details
- The list above describes the full extent of your personal information that may be displayed on the report cover page. Depending upon the report theme you choose, some of this information may not ever be displayed.
- Updating these settings will not amend any of your existing reports and will only take effect on any new reports that are generated.
1. From the home screen go to Menu > Settings.
2. Tap Reports under the General heading.
3. Under the Personalise heading, tap on the switches next to the Auditor name, Auditor company, Auditor position, Auditor email, Auditor signature, Company logo, Company address and Additional company details fields to choose whether or not they are displayed. If the switch is blue they will be displayed. If the switch is grey they will not be.
Please sign in to leave a comment.