With Insite Teams you have the option to selectively create reports for specific items. This can be achieved by using the checkboxes to choose which items you would like to export. This article provides instructions for creating both PDF & Excel reports for your items.
- Points 8 - 10 are optional. After entering a report Revision you are able to press the ✓ and generate a report. This will use your default settings.
- Points 8 - 10 describe how to override your default settings for this particular report.
1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Go to your project lists.
4. Tap on the List for which you would like to create a report.
5. Tap on the Item actions button in the left-hand corner of the bottom toolbar. Choose Create report from the list of actions to reveal the checkboxes.
6. Select the required items, and when you are done tap on the ✓ which is now in the left-hand corner of the bottom toolbar.
7. You will now be presented with the Generate report page. Enter a revision reference in the input field under the Information heading.
8. Choose which date you would like to display as the report generated date. By default the report will be dated by the current day, however, you can back or postdate this by clicking on the report date and changing the date on the calendar which appears.
9. Choose a format for the report. You can either choose PDF or Excel. If choosing PDF you are able to choose from a range of Cover themes. You can also adjust the Image quality. This allows you to reduce the file size of your reports if they consist of lots of images. Furthermore, you can change the image size using the Images per row option, this allows you to reduce the number of pages in your report. Furthermore, you can toggle the Page breaks after each item and whether to display the Leader pages.
10. Choose which order the items will be sorted in on the report. By default, the items are sorted from old to new.
11. Tap the ✓ in the top right of your screen when you are done. Your report will be generated and will now be available under the reports tab.