1. From the home screen go to Your project.
2. You will now be presented with the project overview screen.
3. Go to your project lists.
4. Tap on the List for which you would like to delete a report.
5. Tap the Reports & Details tab above the search bar at the top of the screen on the right-hand side.
6. Go to the report which you would like to delete. If you do not yet have any reports generated see Create a report. If you would like to delete an old report head into the archive folder for the relevant format and locate the report. Tap on the More actions once you have found the report.
7. Tap Delete. You will be presented with an 'Are you sure' alert. Tap Delete to confirm and delete the report.
Note: This cannot be reversed and your reports will be permanently deleted after doing this.