You are able to customise which information is displayed on your reports' main pages.
You can choose whether or not to add page breaks after each item in your PDF reports. By default each item starts on a new page, however, you can change this by:
1. From the home screen go to Menu > Settings.
2. Tap Reports under the General heading.
3. Tap on the switch next to the Page break after each item field under the Display heading to choose whether or not to add page breaks after each item or not. If the switch is blue each item will start on a new page. If the switch is grey the items will continue after each other if there is space on the same page.
- This will not change the display settings of your existing reports.
- You can also do this on a report-by-report basis by changing the same switch when generating a new report.