You can choose whether or not to add page breaks after each item in your PDF reports. By default each item starts on a new page, however, you can change this using the Page break after each item setting.
This is one of many settings which can be given a default value within your report settings and that can also be overridden on a report-by-report basis on the Generate report page.
This article covers updating the default value of the Page break after each item setting.
- Updating these settings will not amend any of your existing reports and will only take effect on any new reports that are generated.
- You can also do this on a report-by-report basis by changing the same switch when generating a new report
To change the default Page break after each item setting:
1. From the home screen go to Menu > Settings.
2. Tap Reports under the General heading.
3. Tap on the switch next to the Page break after each item field under the Display settings heading to choose whether or not to add page breaks after each item or not. If the switch is blue each item will start on a new page. If the switch is grey the items will continue after each other if there is space on the same page.