List templates can be set up with templated items. List templates can be used to save time if you have repetitive audits which you may do on a weekly basis, for example. You can then create new lists from the templates which will contain all of the templated items for you to update with new information as required. See New list from template.
- Only Project Admins & Internal users are able to create new List Templates.
To create a new list template
1. From the home screen go to Your project - see Create a project.
2. Once you have opened your project tap the Templates card under the Lists heading.
3. Once you have opened your templates page tap the Blue ⊕ button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Enter the new template details in the input fields. You can now optionally assign settings and associate tags with this template:
- To prevent images without GPS data from being uploaded to lists that are created from this template, tap on the switch next to Images must have GPS coordinates under the Settings heading (for more info see Prevent images from being uploaded without GPS data).
- To assign tags to the template, tap Select or add under the Tags heading (for more info see Manage project tags).
5. As a default your list template will use the Progress status option group. Select the Progress option to choose a different status option group from the list of available status groups on the project - see Customise status options.
6. Tap the ✓ in the top right of your screen when you are done.
7. You will now be taken to the new template screen where you can use the Blue ⊕ button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to create new template items. You create template items in the same way you create items in a normal list, see Create an item for reference.